Friday 12 September 2014

The Road not taken

We are all preparing for the start of the new school year. What should we teach our students the first days to spark their interest?
After spending the first day with breaking the ice activities to learn more about my new students, I introduce them to one of my favourite poems in the English language.
Teenagers love this and compare it to the famous phrase "Seize  the day". Even the weakest students participate every time I 've used this poem in my classes.
I' m going to use it this year as well and I've prepared the following worksheet. Don't forget to check the extra resources at the end of this post.




 




EXTRA RESOURCES

ONESTOPENGLISH LESSON PLAN 
ACTIVITIES FOR TEACHING THE POEM
ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS







No comments:

Post a Comment